Today after a painful midnight, I’ve ended up realizing so many things.
I’ve always thought that my life was just flowing with the wind, and that I haven’t achieved any goals… but without knowing I ended up doing more than I expected.
My personality is not outgoing, less is to be the one calling the attention or showing love to everybody. I’m more like a thinker and observer, not judging anyone, just observe how people react, live, talk, etc. I have my own opinion and that no one can change, also I like to know little facts everyday, read books until my eyes can’t take it no more and listen to music or watch drama and cry all night. I can say that I’m a bit a loner, but that doesn’t means that I don’t have friends or don’t like to do activities, I do like to do stuff, but not any or simple stuff, I like amazing things to do, new things to discover, new activities to try… and my friends, yes they’re a few, but they’re true friends.
- In Highschool I didn’t stood out, neither was part of a crew/group/clan/wte, I liked to be with different people… in this I’ve realized that despite my low attention with the parties, popular people and boys, I’ve made it into be Director of the first plays in my Highschool, and also got the chance to act in one of them before ending the school.
- Had the chance of do Social Service, a wonderful experience. Where my colleges and I lived for 1 month in the country side with families that didn’t had light, water and barely food. To build a church so it could not only give hope but reunite the whole families
- In the prom dance, I went with no expectations, but had the best prom date, one of my good friends in the past that also went through the experience of social service with me, for my surprise I ended up being the Prom Queen, choose secretly by some students and a teacher that I’ve always thought that he hated me.
- Later after graduating my parents gave me the opportunity of studying medicine a career that I thought it was for me, but it wasn’t… and so they let me choose another one, that is now my big passion… Architecture.
- In this new college studying the structures and designs, I meet not only good people but some of the best teachers, inspiring and respectful ones…
- I could say that I’ve also meet a wonderful boy, I’m not ashamed to say that he is my first boyfriend at the age that I’m… He is someone patient, who understands, and love everything I do… even when I want to fight for any stupid thing that my insecurity trick my mind, he remain calm and try to not get in a discussion. People has it’s qualities and bad things, and he surely should be given wings for the angel that he is with me… I’m hoping the best for us, I know that one like him I can’t find anywhere (not even in the Amazonas). Luife me has demostrado, que los cuentos de hadas se basan en ciertas personas.. asi como tu eres conmigo ahora, que existen hombres que respetan a las mujeres y saben como tratarlas, ademas de hacerlas reir, llorar, enojar… y que apesar de todo lo malo you endure and remain the same loving me… just me. Gracias por tu esfuerzo y por tu querer, gracias por dejarme ver en tus ojos un amor sincero y puro… eres todo lo que no esperaba de una relacion (suena raro…) pero nunca pensé llegar a tener tan gran conexion en mi primer relacionamiento, no pensé que llegarías a entenderme tanto y ser tan aprensivo… Aunque no lo demuestre noto cada cosa que haces y lo valoro, hasta las cosas más pequeñas e “insignificantes” para otros. Te Amo.
When I was 5:
When I was 12:
Trying to do homework on your bed
Trying to do homework at your desk
Trying to do homework in the Kitchen.
Every attempt fails.